9890 Pensacola Blvd. Pensacola, FL 32534
24-Hour Road Side Service
PROFESSIONAL AUTO & TRUCK REPAIR TECHNICIANS
We are one of the leading auto repair shops serving customers in Pensacola, FL, Milton, FL, Molino, FL, and surrounding areas. All automotive repair and mechanic services at Dave Howell Tires are performed by highly qualified mechanics. Our mechanic shop works on numerous vehicles with the use of quality truck and car repair equipment. Whether you drive a passenger car, medium-sized truck, mini-van, or SUV, our mechanics strive to ensure that your vehicle will be performing at its best before leaving one of our service bays. Our auto repair shop is capable of servicing a variety of makes and models. Our superior standards show that our mechanics always have the best interests of our customers in mind. Looking for a one-stop automotive repair shop? Look no further than us, and allow our mechanics to give you a reliable estimate of any automotive repair issue you might be facing.
Areas Served: Pensacola, FL | Milton, FL | Molino, FL | and surrounding areas
Superior RV Repairs
Are you looking to repair your Class A or Class C motorhome? Need a one-stop RV repair shop for RVs, campers, travel trailers, and coaches? Dave Howell Tires offers the custom RV repair you want from a repair shop. We service the RV repair needs of customers in Pensacola, FL, Milton, FL, Molino, FL, and surrounding areas.
Leave Your RV Repairs to the Experts
Customers choose us first for RV repair needs. We use quality replacement RV parts on all repairs. Our ASE Certified technicians combined have accumulated over 50 years of experience and pride themselves on making sure no minor detail goes overlooked during your RV repair and service.
Some of the RV repairs we offer include:
No matter how small or large your RV repairs need it, no job is too serious or minor for our skilled technicians.
If you have an RV and need quick repairs from a service center you can count on, then look no further. We have been helping customers protect their investments for years.
Car Care Tips
Here, at Dave Howell Tires, we want our customers to be in the know about how to properly care for their car or truck. We want you to understand why and how your tires wear; how to get the best gas mileage; and overall how to get the most out of your tires. Hopefully, with these helpful tips, you will be able to improve gas mileage and reduce tire wear when driving in and around Pensacola, FL, and Milton, FL. We understand how important your vehicle is and why your car needs to be serviced by a Pensacola, Florida auto repair shop. So give us a call at (850) 476-7026 today to schedule your next maintenance appointment.
Car Maintenance and Care
• Change your fluids on time, every time.
• Change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular oil, 5,000 miles for synthetic oil.
• Change antifreeze fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Change brake fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Change transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Schedule a maintenance check every 15, 30, 60, and 90,000 miles.
• Replace your air filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first).
Tire Maintenance and Care
• Rotate your tires every 5,000 miles or every 6 months.
• Check your tire pressures approximately once a week. Low tire pressures can affect fuel economy, handling and comfort. To accurately measure your tire pressure, check tires when they are cold. Wait at least three hours after driving.
• Always make sure that your wheels are properly aligned. Badly aligned wheels will lead to dragging of the car on the road.
• Check your spare tire each month and keep it properly inflated so it¹s ready to go when you need it most.
• Use the penny trick to determine if the tread on your tires is worn too low. Take a penny and put Abraham Lincoln’s head into one of the grooves of the tread. If part of his head is covered by the tread, you’re ok. If you can see all of his head, it’s time to replace the tire. When the tread is worn down to 1/16 of an inch, tires must be replaced.
• Replace your fuel filter every 2 years or 24,000 miles (whichever comes first).
Gas Mileage Tips
Don’t top off. Don’t bother topping off when filling your car’s gas tank. Any additional gas is just going to slop around or seep out.
• Tighten up that gas cap. Gas will evaporate from your car’s gas tank if it has an escape. Loose, missing or damaged gas caps cause 147 million gallons of gas to evaporate each year.
• Go for the shade. The hot summer sun that makes the inside of your car feel like a sauna also evaporates fuel from your gas tank.
• Use the right oil. You can improve your car’s gas mileage by 1 percent to 2 percent by using the manufacturer’s recommended grade of motor oil.
Dave Howell Tires
9890 Pensacola Blvd. Pensacola, FL 32534
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: Appointment Only